StratiScape™ is a new and modern seismic visualization and interpretation window.
It literally brings your seismic to life, revealing subsurface features that were always in your data but that were filtered out by conventional seismic displays.
- 21st Century graphics technology
- Seismic as an interpolated 3D surface
- Displays based on a theoretical understanding of the visual system
- Rapid display manipulation
- Exciting new ways to interpret horizons
- On-the-fly geological segmentation
- New ways to combine attributes for QI
- On-the-fly, multi-attribute strata slicing
- Import horizons from popular software
- Petrel plugin under development
- DecisionSpace plugin available soon
Use it on our suite of example projects.
Get a feel for how it works, risk free.
book a demo
StratiScape displays are dynamic.
You need to see them live to get a full sense of their capabilities.
We are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and are on Mountain Standard Time.